27th July 2013, 04:28 PM
sahil1483

Information about drug inspector? I have completed D-Pharmacy and B-Pharmacy

sir can u tell me in brief abt the information for drug inspector?
i hve cmpeletd d-pharmacy and b-pharmacy...
plz.tell me details abt the entrance exam for drug inpector?

15th June 2014, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about drug inspector? I have completed D-Pharmacy and B-Pharmacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil1483 View Post
sir can u tell me in brief abt the information for drug inspector?
i hve cmpeletd d-pharmacy and b-pharmacy...
plz.tell me details abt the entrance exam for drug inpector?
Yes definitely you're eligible for Drug Inspector examination after completing B.Pharmacy course. If you're aspiring to become a drug inspector,then the Applicant need to appear in UPSC Union Public Service Commission Entrance Examination which is Conduct drug inspector Examination. This Entrance Examination is held every Once in a year. Applicant should hold Bachelor degree course in Pharmaceutical Sciences /Medicine / Clinical Pharmacology / Microbiology in any one of the Specialization from a recognized university which is Organized by UGC. Applicant age should be Minimum 21 years and Not more than 32 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates. Five Years for SC/ST candidates and Three years for OBC candidates. The Selection Procedure for this Drug Inspector Examination may divided into Written Examination and Interview. The candidate who are qualified in Written Examination are called for an Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?