13th February 2017, 07:51 AM
megna.venkatesh

Can a debarred student of an affiliated college of Anna university write GATE exam?

Hello sir, I am a debarred student in Anna University due to lack of attendance and now I will complete my degree in this year. I don't have arrears. Am I eligible to write Gate exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a debarred student of Anna University write GATE exam?
  2. Do we need to write GATE exam to do M.Tech Distance Education course in IIT after completing B.Tech from Anna University affiliated colleges?
  3. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  5. Can i get any Anna University Affiliated College after scoring 23.65 in TANCET exam?
  6. How to Prepare for GATE Exam?
  7. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  8. How can I get a job in government sector after B.Tech IT from Anna University Affiliated College?
  9. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed?
  10. Can I join a new college after second semester?
  11. List of colleges available for B Ed in Mumbai near Colaba?
  12. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  13. What are the different entrance exams in India for M.Tech in Biotech?
  14. Am I eligible for lecturer post in Anna University affiliated college after completing 5 years integrated M.Tech course from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University?
  15. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai?
  17. Is Gananm business school in sengipatti affiliated by Anna University?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Anna University after scoring 46.33 score in GATE exam
19th February 2017, 08:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a debarred student of an affiliated college of Anna university write GATE exam?

No, the debarred student of an Anna University or any other university affiliated college is not eligible to appear in GATE examination. To be eligible to appear in GATE examination, the candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree or should be in final year of Bachelor's degree course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are debarred due to lack of of attendance, so, you will not be able to complete your Bachelor's degree course this year, so, you are not eligible to write GATE examination.
29th April 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a debarred student of an affiliated college of Anna university write GATE exam?

What remark will be appeared in UG Transfer certificate of a debarred student in Anna university affiliated college ?
5th May 2017, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm a debarred students due to lack of attendance in the final year 2016-17.is it possible to continue my final year degree programme in 2018-19.
11th June 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi am rasad,I was debarred in my college on 2014 ,after tat I went abroad now I was interested to continue my studies please suggest me what should I do now and can I continue tat studies in any other anna university affiliated colleges
13th August 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I had debarred in second year in my college and I rejoined this year and the management ask to pay the last year fees also I can't pay the fees because I am from poor family please help me sir
26th April 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ! I am debarred student in final year under Anna University! I have arrears! Is there any chance of transfer from this college to another?
2nd March 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Can a debarred student of affiliated college of Anna University directly write the semester exams or do he want to attend the classes???
5th July 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can a debarred student of an autonomous engineering college needs to pay arrears fee of his debarred exams when he comes to the next semester
8th July 2019, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am debarred in 3rd year (2018).can I continue my 4th year in 2019
26th July 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am 2013th batch I have debarred during 3rd year 5th semester is there any possible to continue my 3rd year
5th August 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I'm Debarred due to lack of attendance in ANNA UNIVERSITY will they give DEGREE if I complete all the arrears?And what class of degree do the give?

Thanks,waiting for reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?