19th February 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma Engineering holder having 10 years experience study MBA? Terms and conditions required for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma Engineering 10 yeas ago and doing a job. Now I want do MBA. Please tell me can I study MBA? What are the terms and conditions required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to pursue MBA in distance mode for Diploma holder with 10 years work experience?
  3. How to select universities in abroad to study BBA and MBA? Terms and conditions required for it?
  4. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study D.Ed course from West Bengal if completed Diploma in Information Technology? Terms and conditions required for it?
  6. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  7. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  8. How and where to study correspondence B.E. course having 10 years experience in Abroad after Diploma?
  9. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  10. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  11. Can a 25 years old women apply for Kerala SI post? Terms and conditions required for it? -- [New]
  12. How to study management course from leading colleges of India being an NRI whose place of birth is India? Terms and conditions required for it?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Rules or terms and conditions of Education Loan for pursuing engineering?
  15. Is it possible to do MBA on the basis of diploma qualification and 10 years of work experience?
  16. Which are the valuable universities near Delhi? I am a graduate and a diploma holder
  17. How to get a Dentist job in UK having BDS degree and two years experience in a private clinic? Terms and conditions that I will have to fulfill?
  18. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
20th February 2017, 11:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma Engineering holder having 10 years experience study MBA? Terms and conditions required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Diploma Engineering 10 yeas ago and doing a job. Now I want do MBA. Please tell me can I study MBA? What are the terms and conditions required for it?
No, diploma holder candidates are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA entrance exam. For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA entrance exam.

MBA entrance exams are CAT, MAT, XAT, RAT, CMAT, OPENMAT etc exam.

Pattern for MBA entrance exam:-

1.Data Interpretation.
2.Quantitative Aptitude.
3.Logical Reasoning.
4.Verbal Ability.
21st February 2017, 07:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma Engineering holder having 10 years experience study MBA? Terms and conditions required for it?

No, you are not eligible to do BBA course after completion of your Diploma Engineering course even if you have 10 years of work experience. To be eligible to study MAN course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. You need to appear and qualify MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAY, CAR, etc., to get admission in MAN course. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to pursue MAN course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?