5th January 2017, 05:55 PM
nithish hema

Possibility to pursue MBA in distance mode for Diploma holder with 10 years work experience?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma engineering and have 10 years of working experience. Now I want to study MBA course. Am I eligible to pursues MBA in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  2. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?
  3. Am I eligible to do diploma in Metallurgy through distance mode after having 15 years of work experience?
  4. Can I pursue MBA in HR in distance mode?
  5. Names of institution at Dubai to study BE in distance mode for Diploma holder?
  6. Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank
  7. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  8. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  9. How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd being an ITI Diesel Mechanic holder with three years work experience? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  11. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  12. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  14. Can Diploma holder with banking experience work in programming field?
  15. Possibility for a 68 years old retired person to pursue Diploma/Degree course in Homeopathy via correspondence mode
  16. List of colleges in Tamilnadu to do Diploma Automobile for ITI candidate having 5 years work experience?
  17. From which institute can I pursue B.E through distance mode?
  18. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
6th January 2017, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue MBA in distance mode for Diploma holder with 10 years work experience?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to pursue MBA course in Distance mode being a Diploma holder with 10 years of work experience. The minimum educational qualification required to get admission in MBA course is completion of Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. So, being a Diploma holder, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree course and obtain the degree certificate to be eligible to get admission for pursuing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?