18th September 2011, 06:25 PM
adwait pedgaonkar

Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?

i want to know only one thing is the diploma holder of electronics and communicatin engineering can join the stream of aeronautical ?
if the ece diploma student can do!then whats the process to take admission in aeronautical engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  4. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  5. Part time courses available in Kerala for electronics and communication diploma holders
  6. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  12. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  13. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  15. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  17. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
16th April 2012, 05:31 PM
reshu31121991

Default Re: Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hello friend,
you can join 2nd year engineering ian any college or university but you should get above 60% in engg.
16th May 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have done diploma in electronices engineering securing nearly 80% mark,can i get direct admition in 2nd year bachlore of mechanical engineerin?
2nd July 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that, can diploma holder apply for IIT?
16th June 2015, 02:32 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

You can join the Electronics and Communication Engineering.
By giving the LEET exam i.e(Lateral Entry Entrance Exam).
Criteria for LEET exam is listed below:-

You should have scored minimum 605 in your diploma.
You should not have any backlog.
Your age should be less that 28 years.

After qualifing the LEET exam you will be treated as 2nd year student In Electronics and Communication Engineering.
I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?