7th August 2018, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship for ECE Diploma student?

Hello, my daughter is studying in Diploma with ECE stream. I want to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship for her. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship with a backlog in Diploma Engineering course?
  2. How much amount I will get under Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018?
  4. Important dates of Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018
  5. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesn’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  6. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  7. Can I apply for government jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have done diploma(Civil engineering) under VIEP programme
  8. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in companies while doing diploma in ECE?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Food and Nutrition course in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Tech in Himachal Pradesh after completion polytechincal course in Computer Science engineering?
  13. Procedure to make a career in cyber security -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria to get National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship held by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh)?
  15. List of AICTE and UGC approved college for Diploma in Electrical engineering in Himachal Pradesh? Fees required for the course?
  16. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  18. Is there any scholarship available for diploma in civil engineering students?
5th September 2018, 12:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship for ECE Diploma student?

Eligibility to apply in Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship is as follows.

The student must be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh*and ward of Himachal Pradesh Government employees.

Total income of the parents/guardian from all sources should not be more than Rs. 36000/- per annum.

The students must have secured at least 60% of marks in the last qualifying examination.

The students will be eligible for the scholarships on the basis of poverty-cum-brilliance.

Being a student of Diploma in ECE stream, your daughter is eligible to apply for that scholarship, if she fullfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?