10th April 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?

can electronic and communication tranining is possible in maruti suzuki.

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  2. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  4. Can Electronics and Communication students take training in Maruti?
  5. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  6. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  7. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  8. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?
  9. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  11. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  12. Previous years questions for Maruti Suzuki Placement?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Maruti Suzuki campusing?
  14. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher? -- [New]
  15. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  18. When Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki are conducting off campus exam?
22nd April 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?

i am the student of BTech 3rd year EC.
can i do summer training of 45 days in maruti suzuki.
wht's the procedure to apply.
pls inform me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?