23rd February 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can Electronics and Communication students take training in Maruti?

i want to ask that ,ccan electronics and communication student,also take trainig in maruti?????????????or it is only for mechanical students..

Related Questions:
  1. Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?
  2. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  3. List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?
  4. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  5. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  6. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  7. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  8. Which is the most demanding field for electronics and communication students for industrial training?
  9. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  10. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training to Electronics and Communication students in Kota? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  12. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  14. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  15. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  16. Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?
  17. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  18. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
24th February 2012, 08:39 PM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Can Electronics and Communication students take training in Maruti?

Yes,they can take training in Maruti but as it is not that particular stream you have specialization . So, i suggest better go for any electronics or telecom company as your theoretical knowledge help you to grasp more .
22nd March 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask is training in networking is good for a ece students ?
13th May 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

can electronics and communication students take training in any meddia news channel
30th September 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Can electronics and communication engineers work in maruti suzuiki
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?