22nd April 2013, 01:09 AM
quicksujit

Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student

sir
what is the procedure to do training in maruti suzuki.
i am btech 3rd year ec student.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  4. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  5. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  7. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?
  8. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  9. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  10. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  11. Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?
  12. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  15. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  16. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  17. Previous years questions for Maruti Suzuki Placement?
  18. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
7th May 2013, 09:11 PM
nNirmala

Default Re: Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student

For training in Maruti Suzuki, you may apply online to the official website of maruti suzuki.
http://www.marutisuzuki.com/career.aspx

you have to make a payment of Rs.10000/- at once for the 4 weeks training in automobiles and mechanism structural engineering.

at the end of your training you will receive a certificate of excellence.

so go for it.
4th April 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student

sir i am b-tech student of me dept. i want to traning in ur company. what is procedure for us
14th January 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am b.tech.(mech.) 3rd year student.I want to training from your company.please give me procedure
E.mail I.d. [email protected]
Mobile no.8426072888
9th April 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

My name is seraj ansari
I am pursuing b-tech in mechanical engineering 3rd year from BIET Lucknow
So please help me *for summer trainning in your company*maruti suzuki india ltd.
* * * * *Thank you
* * * * * Seraj Ansari
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?