22nd November 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?

sir,
i m btech final year student scored 70% till 6th sem,
please guide me how to apply in maruti suzuki
and ashok leyland company as a fresher?????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  2. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  5. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  6. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  7. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  8. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  10. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  11. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  12. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  13. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  14. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
23rd November 2014, 03:40 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?

MARUTHI SUZUKI AND ASHOK LEYLAND JOB FOR FRESHERS:

The eligibility criteria asked for both the companies would be,

-> More than 60% above in 10th, 12th, UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

Now as per the eligibility criteria you will be eligible for sure but then the problem is how to apply. Usually they use to come to colleges for campus and off-campus placement. So, you need to figure out someway by talking with your college placement offers for getting information on the same.

Also try to find out some friends and relatives who are working in the respective companies already so that you can ask them to refer you for walkin interviews.

You can apply for both the companies online,

CLICK HERE!! to apply for Maruthi Suzuki.

CLICK HERE!! to apply for Ashok Leyland.
16th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i m btech final year student scored 70% till 6th sem,
please guide me how to apply in maruti suzuki
and ashok leyland company as a fresher?????
please reply as soon as possible

You can even directly apply for the Maruti Suzuki. through the official website. There on the website there is a carrier tab, click there and apply for the post you wanted to be.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?