10th February 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can final year B.Tech.(IT) student apply for RRB exam? What are the eligibility criteria for the examination?

i am doing final year information technology.can i apply for RRB or any BANK exam??what is the eligibility criteria??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student?
  3. Eligibility criteria for BHMS student to get admission in MHA? When to apply for entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to apply in RRB JE for Diploma in EEE final year student? Reference books for preparation?
  5. Eligibility to apply in RRB JE exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  6. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  7. Names of public sectors where I can apply while doing B.Tech IT? When to apply for it and what is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  9. Which course I have to take for Indian Police Service?
  10. Can I apply for RRB after passing B.E(CSE)?
  11. Eligibility criteria for UPSC and TNPSC exam?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for UPSC exam after completion of BBA? -- [New]
  13. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  14. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Statistics) final year student?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Services exam for B.Sc(Economics) final year student?
  16. How can I become a CID officer?
  17. Eligibility criteria of RRB for an Instrumentation Engineer?
  18. Can I apply for GATE after M.Sc. in Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
10th February 2011, 08:19 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can final year B.Tech.(IT) student apply for RRB exam? What are the eligibility criteria for the examination?

Yes, friend you can apply for RRB and any Bank exam in the final year of graduation. The eligibility criteria for higher post is graduation. The final year student are also eligible. I advise you to read the employment news regularly for the vacancy.
26th February 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can final year B.Tech.(IT) student apply for RRB exam? What are the eligibility criteria for the examination?

sir what are the dates o
18th April 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

who is the higher post in indian railway, plz reply me
sanjeev kumar noida
8th May 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

can EEE students of final year can apply?what designation will be attained?
11th May 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Can final year B.Tech.(IT) student apply for RRB exam? What are the eligibility criteria for the examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing final year information technology.can i apply for RRB or any BANK exam??what is the eligibility criteria??
ya you will be a graduate person after some time. The criteria for Bank's PO examination is a graduation in any stream and banking sector is totally depend on IT field.
18th May 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

can B.E(cs) students get into isro.....if so how?
31st May 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I am B.TECH(I.T) Engineer.... am i apply for this RRB exam.
21st June 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can B.E(cs) students get into isro.....if so how?
no electronics engineering is eligible for this exam
26th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

SIR, MY NAME IS SHARAN , I NEED TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO STUDY FOR THE LOCO PILOT
19th July 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

when the last date for rrb exam....
31st August 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

SIR AM A STUDENT CURRENTLY PERSUING B.TECH
(I.T) FINALYEAR... IS THERE ANY JOB IN RRB FOR MY COURSE??
3rd September 2011, 04:58 PM
Massmurugan

railway recruitment board invites application from engineers too

Eligibility
Engineering graduates and candidates who are in the final year are eligible to apply for these posts.
candidates with Msc or equalent in Wireless communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are eligible to apply for certain posts.

Age Limit and Physical status:
Candidate should be under the age group of 21-30 years. There is a relaxation of age limits for reserved categories.

as you are in final year you can also apply for the post .prepare according to the syllabus all the best
15th November 2011, 04:54 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Eligibility
Engineering graduates and candidates who are in the final year are eligible to apply for these posts.
candidates with Msc or equalent in Wireless communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are eligible to apply for certain posts.

Age Limit and Physical status:
Candidate should be under the age group of 21-30 years. There is a relaxation of age limits for reserved categories.

as you are in final year you can also apply for the post .
28th November 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

can final year student b tech (civil engg.)for rrb test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?