5th January 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course I have to take for Indian Police Service?

WHICH COURCE I HAVE to take plz give your sugession

12th February 2014, 10:12 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course I have to take for Indian Police Service?

IPS i.e Indian Police Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year.

Eligibility Criteria for IPS :- You must have a completed degree in any desire subject from a recognized University and no percentage bar required to apply for this examination. Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination. Pre-final year candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.

You must have a minimum 21 years ans maximum 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination. Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories. Three years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Any degree candidate can apply for this examination so you can purse as wish you course after completing degree course. You are eligible to apply for this examination. To become a IPS Officer the candidate need to crack the Civil Service Examination. The exam announcement will be publish in the month of February or March in the official website of USPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?