14th July 2013, 11:45 PM
neelakandankaruppaiah

How to get a job in Railway after doing B.E mechanical in PSG college of Technology

i am doing final year B.E. mechanical in PSG college of technology. i want a job in railway. mob no:9952275209 email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  2. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  3. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  4. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  5. Can I be able to get in PSG college of Technology after scoring 89.50%?
  6. What is the fee structure for fashion technology in PSG college of Technology through counseling?
  7. What is the procedure to do M.Tech in software engineering in PSG college of Technology?
  8. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  9. Best colleges to choose in Anna University counseling? My cutoff is 156.5
  10. Required cutoff for getting seat in fashion technology in PSG college
  11. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  12. Is it better to choose Aeronautical Engineering or EEE? List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69%
  15. What is the procedure to get a job in Indian Railway? I am studying in B.E mechanical 8th semester
  16. List of top colleges after scoring 180.25 in Coimbatore?
  17. Annamalai university distance education MBA model question question papers with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be eligible for any railway job after doing B.Tech in Mechanical branch
15th September 2015, 12:09 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Railway after doing B.E mechanical in PSG college of Technology

Being the Bachelor of Engineering ( mechanical ) degree holder the best options for you in the Indian Railways are at the post of Junior engineer and senior engineer for which you need to need to clear the RRB examination.

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board and the same examination is held by the ministry of Indian Railways once every year for the recruitment of Junior Engineer and Senior Engineers in the Indian Railways.

For appearing in these examination you need to have the qualifications given here under :-

--> For the post of Junior engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have a minimum of diploma in engineering degree from a recognized college/institute.

--> For the post of Senior Engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying in between 20 years to 34 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have a minimum of bachelor of engineering/technology degree from a recognized university. Final year students pursuing same degree course are also eligible.

The examination is conducted in three stages that are Written test, Mains & Medical and Personal interview respectively.

For more details regarding the same examination you can visit to the official website of RRB i.e; www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?