3rd May 2012, 06:53 PM
Ibin AV

Can I appear for both KEAM engineering and medical entrance exam this year?

Can I appear for both KEAM Engg and Med. entrance exams in the same year?

Related Questions:
7th June 2016, 09:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for both KEAM engineering and medical entrance exam this year?

KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination. It is a state level engineering, agriculture and medical common entrance exam which is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala for offering admissions to Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Undergraduate courses in colleges of Kerala.

To be eligible to appear in KEAM Engineering examination, you should have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics subject and minimum 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects taken together from a Government recognised board.

Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in Biology subject and minimum 50% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects taken together from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in KEAM Medical examination.

So, if you satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are eligible to appear in both KEAM Engineering and Medical entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?