1st September 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend KEAM medical entrance exam without attending the engineering entrance exam?

Sir i have applied for both engineering and medical entrance examination Kerala (K E A M)
Can i attend medical entrance exam without attending engineering entrance exam If I do so
will i be noted as disqualified or will their be any complications regarding my result and admission

5th December 2014, 11:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend KEAM medical entrance exam without attending the engineering entrance exam?

Medical and Engineering are both different entrance exams and they are not related to each other. Hence, you can appear for anyone and if you are not willing to attend Engineering, then leave it. There will be no effect on medical entrance exam and you will not be disqualified for it.

Hence, don't worry about anything and appear for your choice of exam. There will be no problem if you don't attempt the Engineering entrance exam.
15th April 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend KEAM medical entrance exam without attending the engineering entrance exam?

I opted both engineering and medical as courses in keam application form but don't want to attend engineering exam. If there is any problem?
10th May 2023, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I opted both engineering and medical as courses in keam application form but don't want to attend engineering exam. If there is any problem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?