14th September 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in BPSC exam after passing B.Com hons

i am 31 year old lady i have passed b.com hons in 2002 can i appear in bpsc exam?

30th June 2015, 02:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in BPSC exam after passing B.Com hons

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission and the same examination is conducted appointment of applicants at the higher administrative posts within the State government services.

Since you have done your B.com which is a bachelor degree course you are eligible for the same examination on the basis of your educational qualification if your degree if from a recognized university but apart from these you are required to fulfill some other requirements too:-

Nationality :- You must have the nationality of India.

Age limit :- Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years if you belong to general category. Also there is the provision of age relaxation of 3 years, 5 years, 10 years for OBC, SC/ST and Physically handicapped candidates.

Hence you can appear in the same examination if you belong to categories other than the general otherwise not.

The examination is conducted in three stages which are Preliminary test, Mains and Personal interview held in the given order.

For more information log on to the link www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?