20th November 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus, percentage required and age limit to appear in BPSC Preliminary exam for B.A.(History) Honours student?

Hello
I have qualify in graduation in history(hons.). I will be prepare to bpsc exam. So i request to you,"tell me ,maximum age to appear in preliminary examination of bpsc and what is the syllabus of prelliminary examination of bpsc.
What is the percent in B.A(hons.) is requir..

Related Questions:
27th November 2014, 04:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus, percentage required and age limit to appear in BPSC Preliminary exam for B.A.(History) Honours student?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission. The BPSC examination is conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission every year for selection of candidates for recruiting them in various posts of State Government departments.Detailed Information regarding BPSC examination is mentioned below :-

Educational Qualfication :-
You must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. No percentage criteria is required to appear for BPSC examination.

Age Limit :-
You must be in between 19 - 24 years old. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Syllabus :-
There are three compulsory subjects and two optional subjects in the BPSC examination. Following are the compulsory subjects mentioned below :-
1. Mathematics
2. General Knowledge
3. English

BPSC Examination Syllabus :-
1. Mathematics :-
--> Algebra
--> Linear Algebra
--> Calculus
--> Trigonometry
--> Analytic Geometry
--> Ordinary Differential Equations
--> Dynamics, Statics and Hydrostatics
--> Vector Analysis
--> Real Analysis
--> Complex Analysis
--> Partial differential equations

2. General knowledge :-
--> Current events of national and international importance
--> History of India and Indian National Movement
--> Indian and World Geography
--> Indian Polity and Economy
--> General Mental Ability Questions

3. English :-
--> Spotting the Errors
--> Antonyms and Synonyms
--> Filling in the blanks
--> Use of prepositions, idioms/phrases
--> Word analogies
--> Test of spellings
--> Re-arranging jumbled up sentences
--> Comprehension of passage and answering questions based on the passage

Optional Subjects :-
Candidates need to choose any two optional subjects from the subjects mentioned below :-

--> Physics
--> Chemistry
--> Geology
--> Statistics
--> Zoology
--> Economics
25th May 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, percentage required and age limit to appear in BPSC Preliminary exam for B.A.(History) Honours student?

I have passed 12th. What subject should I take in graduation which will help me in preparing of bpsc
16th June 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i have passed 12th. Which subject are most useful to preparation of bpsc .
26th December 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Maine graduation psychology subject se Kiya h.ab mujhe history mein interest hai to interview mein problem bhi hoga kuch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?