8th December 2010, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Completed Graduation with History(Hons), Economics and English : Am I eligible for BPSC exam?

Sir,i had complete my graduation with history(hons),economics and english ,Am I eligible for BPSC examination.

Related Questions:
16th December 2010, 03:59 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed Graduation with History(Hons), Economics and English : Am I eligible for BPSC exam?

No, you are not eligible for BPSC examination as you had completed your graduation with history(hons),economics and english but the student must have a degree in
Natural Science; Mathematics; Statistics; Geology; Mechanical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Agriculture or Economics .
9th February 2011, 11:53 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Completed Graduation with History(Hons), Economics and English : Am I eligible for BPSC exam?

Hello,

The eligibility criteria to apply for BPSC exam is that the candidate must have graduation degree in Natural Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Geology/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/Agriculture or Economics.

As you have done graduation with history ,you are not eligible to apply for this exam.

For more details you can visit: http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
10th February 2011, 04:11 PM
diptitamang

yes that is the minimum qualification criteria. Secondly you have to have the required age limit criteria.
15th February 2011, 03:41 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i had complete my graduation with history(hons),economics and english ,Am I eligible for BPSC examination.
Hi...Well its good that you have thought something for your future but sorry to say,History Honors students are not allowed for the exam as the minimum eligibility criteria is that you need to minimum of degree certificate in Natural science/
mathematics/Statistics/Geology/civil engineering/Chemical engineering/Agriculture or economics.
Those who fall under the following category can appear for this exam.Its an exam conducted for different posts in the Government sector.
7th March 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am complete b.sc-it in distance mode i want to prepaire bpsc exam yes/no
29th April 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MARKS DISTRIBUTION FOR BPSC MAINS EXAMINATIONS
10th July 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing Bsc(IT) from kubhampu university in distance mode,can i eligilble for BPSC exam after this course.
Or I want to genral BA honrs with history for BPSc exam
what will be best for me ?
Plz send details on my Email ID <[email protected]>
thanks
23rd October 2012, 05:16 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

As you have done your graduation in History and Economics, on the basis of this you are eligible for the exam of BPSC.

Eligibility Criteria for BPSC exam:

The candidate must be graduate in Mathematics/Geology/Economics/Natural Science/Agriculture/Mechanical or Civil Engineering from recognized Unievrsity with first division.

For more information you can visit the site- http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/

Wish you all the very best.
21st July 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

can a b.com (hons.) student take bpsc exam?
14th January 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have completed graguatio examination with History(Hons), and as subdiary Psychology, Economic, can i appliy for bpsc examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?