8th August 2013, 01:46 PM
mansur alam

Am I eligible for BPSC entrance exam after completing graduation?

Dear sir my name is masur alam.i have completed my gradution with pol sci.so am i aligible for BPSC entrence exam. & where can i find BPSC pol sci quetion paper. plz tell me.

6th July 2015, 05:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BPSC entrance exam after completing graduation?

Yes, you are eligible for the BPSC ( Bihar Public Service Commission) examination conducted by the Bihar State Education board.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university in any discipline with the passing percentage.

Candidate age must be between 21-40 years and relaxation for the reserved category candidate.

The examination is conducted in three stages as the :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

Candidate need to qualify in each of the stages for the final selection. For more information visit at the bpsc.bih.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?