1st September 2012, 08:04 PM

What is the maximum age of BPSC exam? I am a graduate with History Hons

I am 30 years old. I'm graduate with History Hons. I want to know What is the maximum age of BPSC Exam. Can I appear the exam ?

17th August 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum age of BPSC exam? I am a graduate with History Hons

WHAT IS THE MAXIMMUM AGE LIMIT IN BPSC?
17th August 2013, 09:22 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age of BPSC exam? I am a graduate with History Hons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHAT IS THE MAXIMMUM AGE LIMIT IN BPSC?
Hello,
BPSC known as the Bihar Public Service Commission examination is conducted for the various departments in the state.

The exam pattern conists of three stages,

1.Preliminary Examination

2.Main Examination

3.Interview

Eligibility-:

The eduactional qualifiactions for the BPSC 2013 examination is a Graduation Degree in any of the following,

1.Mathematics
2.Natural Science
3.Statistics
4.Geology
5.Mechanical Engineering
6.Civil Engineering
7.Agriculture
8.Chemical Engineering
9.Economics.

AGE LIMIT-:The candidate must be minimum of 19 years and maximum of 24 years of age.
Relaxation as per the rules is applicable for the reserved candidates.

You can visit the official site http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/ of the BPSC for more information.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?