12th July 2013, 12:59 AM
viral jain 2

can I appear for BSc after completing B.Com

I have completed b.com.my age is 27(male).i want to do 11th&12th again in science strem as external or can i appear for b.sc.my planning to do nurshing.

28th May 2014, 02:18 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: can I appear for BSc after completing B.Com

Yes, you can re-apply for B.com admission and complete the course. You need to have studied business maths and commerce in class 12. In case of B.sc, you might have studied pure science subjects. Certain universities like MS University of Baroda and Ignou allow students to pursue B.com if they have studied maths till class 10.
28th May 2014, 10:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: can I appear for BSc after completing B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by viral jain 2 View Post
I have completed b.com.my age is 27(male).i want to do 11th&12th again in science strem as external or can i appear for b.sc.my planning to do nurshing.
Sorry to say that your ineligible to apply for B.Sc course after completing B.Com course. Both the course are considered as a bachelor degree course and Since, you have already reached 27 years of age. So, It's not possible for you to continue your studies from 11th standard. So,I suggest you to apply for Higher degree course. ie: M.Com/MBA etc...

Master degree is the minimum educational qualification to apply for MBA and M.Com course and you have to qualified in MAT and CAT entrance examination in order to get admission for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?