12th April 2012, 10:45 PM
Pragnya Satpathy

What are the jobs available after passing MBBS? How much is the salary given? How is the job stability and the career options after MBBS related to medical field?

what are the jobs available after MBBS and salary given? how is the job stability? what are the other career options after MBBS related to medical field?

30th July 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available after passing MBBS? How much is the salary given? How is the job stability and the career options after MBBS related to medical field?

What career options are available after MBBS for those who do not want to go into the clinical aspects of Medicine?
12th September 2012, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available after passing MBBS? How much is the salary given? How is the job stability and the career options after MBBS related to medical field?

Is mbbs in abroad a good option for indians?
27th October 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

sir,my mbbs intership is going to be started with in 2 months from vmmc and safdarjang hospital , along with that can i get job during my internship ,if yes then what could be the salary ?
28th May 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m an intern,will u plz guide me how can I get a job after my intership in NCR area.
What could be the salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?