10th April 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka

I stuided upto 10th in maharashtra and puc 1st and 2nd in karnataka but my parants residence in karnataka can i appear cet without kannda language test

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala?
  2. How to apply for KCET exam if my son is studying 2nd year in Kerala?
  3. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  4. Karnataka SSLC question papers of last 7 years in 1st language Sanskrit , 2nd language English, 3rd language Kannada?
  5. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  6. Can I write KCET exam this year while studying in 2nd PUC in Karnataka?
  7. Am I eligible fro KCET after passing studying 1st and 2nd PUC in Hyderabad?
  8. Am I eligible for CET exam in Karnataka? I've studied 10th std in Assam and studied only 1st and 2nd PU in Karnataka
  9. Module question paper of 2nd PUC?
  10. PIO card holder can appear in CET medical and engineering entrance exams 2016? -- [New]
  11. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  12. Can a student appear in CET exams of Karnataka after passing 10th from Gulf and studying PUC in Mangalore?
  13. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  14. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  15. Government job in Karnataka if failed in Kannada paper of 2nd PUC?
  16. Where to get the Gadinadu Certificate? What is the format of the same?
  17. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  18. Karnataka CET availability of application forms? can I fill KCET forms online? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka

I have studied in CBSE hindi as Ist language and English as 2nd language and I studied kannada as 3rd language from 4th std to 8th standard am I elegible for CET exam
4th April 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka

I have studied from 1st to 10th in Maharashtra. and i studied only 1st pu and 2nd pu in karnataka means only two years i studied in Karnataka. can i appear for CET without kannada language test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?