28th May 2011, 04:11 PM
sunimangalore

Where to get the Gadinadu Certificate? What is the format of the same?

sir my nephew studied 1st standard to 10th standard in kannada medium at manjeswara,kerala which is considered as gadinadu kannadiga. He did puc in karnataka. now he wants to appear for karnataka cet. So where can he get gadinadu certificate and the format of the same

9th May 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the Gadinadu Certificate? What is the format of the same?

Sir, i m a student residing ib one of the gadinadu place mentioned in the brochure. I created gadinadu kannadiga certificate five months earlier . so i want yo know How long is the validity of gadinadu kannadiga certificate?
11th June 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the Gadinadu Certificate? What is the format of the same?

Dear sir,
My brother from Gadinadu, He studies from 1st to 10th in that place only in Kannada Medium, he want to appear for Diploma in Mechanical, in College they have asked to get gadinadu certificate, so please suggest me where we will get that certificate.

thank you.
29th July 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka government one of the waste government because the government of Karnataka did not given any facilities for gadinadu/horanadu kannadigas but government of Karnataka says we had given facilities it is totally falls 1to 10 Kannada mediam learned students see in neglect in all colleges and all government officees no given any scholarship no jobs no education facilities
Ex:- D Hirehal is nearest to bellari district in D Hirehal more than 120 years before Kannada mediam school started by Bellari D E O this place learned students to go the higher studies to Bellari there saw D Hirehal students totally and full of negligence no given any scholarship ,no education facilities ,no jobs .But now to read this lines to understand what are we doing to Karnataka government first of all education, jobs and all types of facilities to give the D Hirehal students
I am said any wrong for give me and give me all education ,jobs and other facilities thank you
8th January 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Ankita, I am studying Kannada medium 1st to 10th in bidar DIST, Karnataka, 12 th standard learn in telngana state, but no any education facilities no any job.
3rd January 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka govt is enough to destroy Kannada language language......they dont love their mother they love and respect others mother shame on Karnataka govt
27th March 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am studied 1 to 10 th std in Kerala.so l am appearing for kcet exam.From where l get gadinadu certificate?
26th April 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the format of Gadinadu Kannadiga Certificate for Kasragod Taluk residing people
8th May 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

From which state court should i produce an affidavit for horanadu kannadiga mother tongue?Maharashtra or Karnataka?
Presently i live in Maharashtra.
30th November 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i studied in karnataka from 1 to 12th standard, and i have all documents in karnataka only, but my mother and father are in andrapradesh, but iam living in karnataka only with my grand mother and father, and also i vote in karnataka only, is iam belongs to oranadu kannadiga?
26th May 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I and my husband are from Karnataka. My children were born in belagavi district. But they studied upto 12th in Maharashtra. Can they get any reservation facilities for further study in Karnataka.
21st July 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I am 1 to 7 kannada midam and 10and 12 maharashtra midam gadinadu kannadiga sabatha paditab
17th November 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm shivaraj Ghattargi from Maharashtra akklkot I'm staying 1 to 10 and 12 to ba learning with I'm gadinadu certificate
10th January 2020, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am from Andhra border School .how to get gadinadu kannadiga certificate
6th February 2020, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Hey hi... I'm from kolar district. I have studied in Karnataka only till now . Can I apply for gadinadu certificate??
17th June 2020, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Where to get the Gadinadu Certificate? What is the format of the same?

Gadinadu Kannadiga Certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
Documents:SSLC MARK CARD,ADHAR,RATION CARD. With these documents you should apply at your Village Office.After verification in Taluk Office the Tahsildar will issue the Certificate.
14th June 2021, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

which documents are needed for gadinadu certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?