17th January 2012, 06:52 PM
rohitgupta0123

Can I appear directly for CA course without CPT? I have completed B.Com(CA) with above 61%

I had completed my B.Com(CA) with above 61%, Can i appear directly to CA course without CPT.
PL mail in:[email protected]

Rohit Gupta

19th January 2012, 04:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear directly for CA course without CPT? I have completed B.Com(CA) with above 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitgupta0123 View Post
I had completed my B.Com(CA) with above 61%, Can i appear directly to CA course without CPT.
PL mail in:[email protected]

Rohit Gupta
Common Proficiency Test is the entrance test for the Chartered Accountancy course and candidates willing to pursue the course, has to give the test.
Either you're a graduate or have only qualified higher secondary examination, this test is mandatory irrespective of your qualification.
To take the test, you just need to enroll for the program a minimum of two months before the commencement of exam. So, if you will register now, you can easily appear for the June 2012 CPT.
The test will comprise of four papers, with a maximum marks of 200, out of which you will need to score a minimum of 50% marks, i.e. 100 marks in the test.
The subjects on which the test will be based are:
Fundamentals of Accounting
Mercantile Law
Economics
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)

For more information, refer to the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
23rd March 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear directly for CA course without CPT? I have completed B.Com(CA) with above 61%

can i appear for ca after cpt ? is there any need of b.com?
5th July 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i had completed B.com (CA) want to join CA course. have CPT exam or not?pl clarify me any one?
[email protected].
Gnanavel:9787682238
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?