11th September 2015, 10:16 PM
ambazari

Can I apply directly for IPCC having completed Electrical engineering?

R/Sir,Mam,
I hav completed my graduation in BE (Electrical Engg.) in 2011. Now I am interested to do CA course but I am currently working at Goverment sector. Can I possible to do this course with my job.
I kindly requested you to please guide me regarding this. Can I apply directly IPCC. If i eligible as per your opinion can i need to go through CPT.

12th September 2015, 04:14 PM
Rashmuu

Default Re: Can I apply directly for IPCC having completed Electrical engineering?

Definitely you can go directly for the IPCC exam after your B.E.

The Eligibility for the IPCC entrance exam is to have a graduation degree course in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
12th September 2015, 09:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply directly for IPCC having completed Electrical engineering?

Yes,you can apply for IPCC directly after having completed Electrical engineering because as per the admission criteria for CA course any Graduate student can directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam.

The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course;

*Foundation course

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy. IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year.
13th September 2015, 01:40 AM
JSD.

Yes of course you can directly apply for the IPCC exam.This exam is conducted by the ICAI.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is, to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university. If the bachelor degree is from a commerce background then you must have to score minimum 55% marks in aggregate. If it is non-commerce background then you have to score 60% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?