18th July 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in drug exam by passing B.Pharm this year

can i appear in drug exam by passin b.pharm this year without any type of experience?
give me all guideline about drug inspector exam of 2014 in gujarat
my email id is [email protected]

13th July 2014, 10:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I appear in drug exam by passing B.Pharm this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i appear in drug exam by passin b.pharm this year without any type of experience?
give me all guideline about drug inspector exam of 2014 in gujarat
my email id is [email protected]
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for Drug Inspector examination after completing B. Pharma course. Every state in India, which conducts entrance examination for Drug inspector. The applicant who satisfies the below criteria are eligible to apply for B. Pharma course.

Drug Inspector Eligibility Criteria:-

~Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from recognized university are eligible.
~Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 30 years.
~Applicant should be physically as well a medically fit.

So, If you satisfy the above criteria then you are eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?