25th March 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for IFS Exam being a Engineering Graduate in Electronics & Telecommunications?

I m e&tc engg. graduate. can i appear for indian forest service exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IFS entrance exam? I am an electronics and communication engineering graduate
  2. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  4. How to prepare for IFS exam after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics enginee
  5. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  6. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  7. Am I eligible for IFS 2015 examination if done M.Sc in Forestry?
  8. What are the Government Job Opportunities through GATE score card for the candidates of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  9. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  10. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  11. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  12. How should i appear for IFS exam? I am a degree holder in electronics and communication engineering
  13. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  14. Previous years question papers and model papers for diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering under WBSCTE -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  16. NPCIL syllabus 2015 for Electronics & Telecommunication
  17. How can I join as Officer in Navy or Air Force through CDS Exam after completion of Graduation in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering and with an age of 23 years?
  18. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
25th March 2012, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for IFS Exam being a Engineering Graduate in Electronics & Telecommunications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

YES , After Completion of Engineering Degree with Electronics , You are applicable for Indian Forest Service Exam.IFS exam is conducted by UPSC.

Those candidate have completed graduation degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent are applicable for IFS Exam.

Final year student are eligible for IFS exam,

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide only for reserved Candidate.

BEST BOOKS FOR IFS EXAM=>

This books are helpful for you to crack the IFS exam.This books are available in market with low price.

I have attached some Question Paper of IFS exam so please check it out .This paper are really helpful for you.

EXAM DETAILS FOR IFS 2012=>

The notification Date---31.03.2012.

The examination Date---14.07.2012.

The last date of submission of form---30.04.2012.

For examination schedule you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in

25th March 2012, 11:41 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for IFS Exam being a Engineering Graduate in Electronics & Telecommunications?

hai,
Yes you are eligible apply for the INDIAN FOREST SERVICE(IFS), which is conducted by the UPSC once in a year.

Eligibility criteria:

Graduation from a recognised university with the main subjects namely Animal
Husbandry & Veterinary
Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics,
Statistics and Zoology.

Age should be between 21 to 30years and there is an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

For more details visit

www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
16th April 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Shall i know which paper should be selected for Electronics engineering graduate for paper III...???
11th October 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

can I appear for IFS exam being a Engineering in Computer science ..
11th October 2012, 10:19 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can apply for IFS:

IFS stands for indian forest service exam and this exams is conducted by the union public service commission under the civil services exams. Every year the UPSC has inviting the applications for eligible candidates.

For become a indian forest officer, and then you need to qualify the following required requirements like educational qualifications and age limit and also you need to see selection procedure given below.

Required Eligibility :

Required educational qualifications are become a indian forest officer is you must completed the graduation from below mention any one of the subject.
  • Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science,
  • Botany,
  • Chemistry,
  • Geology,
  • Mathematics,
  • Physics,
  • Statistics and Zoology
  • Agriculture,
  • Forestry,
  • Engineering Degree.

And also required age limit should be 21-30 years and here age relaxation is also available for reserved category candidates as per govt rules such as 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

And selection procedure is based on the written test and interview and apart from first conducted the written test and after qualifying the written test called for interview and after qualifying the interview you have the 1 year training provide and then you will be a IFS officer.

all the best;..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?