23rd July 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for IPS exam after completing BSc forensic science

after completing bsc (forensic science) can i appear for ips exam and my degree will be aprociate or not for ips ?

Related Questions:
15th April 2014, 02:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I appear for IPS exam after completing BSc forensic science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing bsc (forensic science) can i appear for ips exam and my degree will be aprociate or not for ips ?
Yes definitely you're eligible for IPS examination after completing B.Sc course. In order to become a IPS Officer then yous should be qualified in the UPSC Selection process. The Selection process for Civil Service Examination is divided into Civil Service Appetite Test, Main Examination and Final Examination. Graduation or equivalent qualification is need to appear in Civil Service Entrance examination. The aspirant should be not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years of age and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The Applicant should be physically as well as medically fit for the entrance examination. To successfully qualified in entrance examination please refer the Books and previous year question papers.
20th October 2020, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for IPS exam after completing BSc forensic science

What are things that asks in upsc xam
If a person complete his bsc degree with forensic science...
And in ahich field he get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?