24th August 2011, 10:49 PM
publu12

Can I appear for JTO exam while in 7th semester?

hello,I am in 7th semester now,so can I appear in jto exam . I will be completing my graduation and my birth date is 11th november

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam after B.Tech 4th year ECE 7th semester?
  2. Am I eligible for JTO Exam being a candidate of Computer Science Engineering pursuing 7th semester?
  3. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
  4. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  5. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 58% marks in pre final year?
  7. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  8. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  9. How to do internship L&T? I am studying in 7th semester
  10. JTO exam: when will JTO exam happen and which books to refer for JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  12. Can we apply for TCS in 7th semester if we have a backlog in 5th semester
  13. Do Mahindra Motors offer training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester student?
  14. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  15. Is it possible to get internship in companies while doing 7th semester B.E Mechanical?
  16. Is it possible to get admitted in IIPM for MBA program after having few backlogs in 7th semester?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Information Technology) 7th semester student?
  18. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student? -- [New]
3rd September 2011, 09:41 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I appear for JTO exam while in 7th semester?

Sorry you will not be eligible for going through the BSNL JTO examination in the fourth year first semester.You can go through the examination only when your in the final semester because you have a chance of getting your certificates in hand and submitting it at the time of interview.If you have been qualified in the written examination then you need to attend the personal interview where you need to submit your certificates.this case is only possible if your in final semester of the Engineering course.

Anyways JTO Examination will not be held in the year 2011 and may be only held in the year 2012 hence you need not worry about that.The details regarding notifications will be available in the following site

http://www.bsnl.co.in/company/job.htm
The details will even be released in the weekly journal "Employment News".
3rd September 2011, 10:27 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by publu12 View Post
hello,I am in 7th semester now,so can I appear in jto exam . I will be completing my graduation and my birth date is 11th november
no sorry but you cannot apply in the exam while having studying in 7th semester...........because you have to passed your minimum qualification as a recognized degree from any collage or while doing final year in the last semester that means you can apply in the 8th semester..........
3rd September 2011, 10:53 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to appear in JTO exam, and you are in 7th semester of your B.tech course..
To appear in JTO exam one must be in the final semester of the B.tech course..

As you have mentioned that you are in 7th semester of your B.tech course, then you are not eligible for the exam...

Eligibility for JTO exam:-

*The candidate must have complete the bachelor degree in engineering.
*The candidate should have 60% aggregate through out the career..
*The candidates age should be in between 21-30 years..
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the age relaxation is 3 years...
*The candidate can also appear in JTO exam during the final semester of your B.tech/B.E course..
So, when you will be in the 8th semester then you can appear in JTO exam.
All the best.
3rd September 2011, 10:57 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

no friend
you can apply for the bsnl JTO exam only in the final semester or after the course
you can get the detailed eligibility criteria and qualification on the website of bsnl

www.bsnl.co.in

you can also use employment news for latest updates
3rd September 2011, 11:42 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to appear in JTO exam, and you are in 7th semester of your B.tech course..

As you have mentioned that you are in 7th semester of your B.tech course, then you are not eligible for the exam...

Eligibility for JTO exam:-

*The candidate must have complete the bachelor degree in engineering.
*The candidate should have 60% aggregate through out the career..
*The candidates age should be in between 21-30 years..
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the age relaxation is 3 years...
*The candidate can also appear in JTO exam during the final semester of your B.tech/B.E course..
So, when you will be in the 8th semester then you can appear in JTO exam.
All the best.
4th September 2011, 01:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by publu12 View Post
Dear friend,

Yes, you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Eligibility Criteria for BSNL JTO (telecom) is as follows:

1. Nationality- Indian.

2. Educational Qualification- B.E/B.tech or equivalent engineering degree from a recognised university in the following:

a. Telecommunication
b. Electronics
c. Radio
e. Computer
f. Electrical Information Technology

Eligiility for BSNL JTO (Civil)

1. Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor ofTechnology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognizedInstitution/University.

Final year student are not eligible foe BSNL JTO exam.

all the best.
29th February 2012, 11:59 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Sorry you will not be eligible for going through the BSNL JTO examination in the fourth year first semester.You can go through the examination only when your in the final semester because you have a chance of getting your certificates in hand and submitting it at the time of interview.If you have been qualified in the written examination then you need to attend the personal interview where you need to submit your certificates.this case is only possible if your in final semester of the Engineering course.

Anyways JTO Examination will not be held in the year 2011 and may be only held in the year 2012 hence you need not worry about that.The details regarding notifications will be available in the following site

http://www.bsnl.co.in/company/job.htm
The details will even be released in the weekly journal "Employment News".
10th May 2012, 10:59 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You can go through the examination only when your in the final semester because you have a chance of getting your certificates in hand and submitting it at the time of interview.If you have been qualified in the written examination then you need to attend the personal interview where you need to submit your certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?