9th December 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?

Hello,
I am a student studying in 7th semester at NIE, Mysore. I have a 72% in my 10th standard and 82% in my Diploma. I have 6.9 CGPA in my B.Tech. Currently I have 1 backlog subject which I will be clearing in this semester itself. Can I attend the Accenture company On Campus Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  3. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  4. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  5. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  6. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  7. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  9. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to attend Accenture Off-Campus Interview if secured 64% in B.E.?
  11. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  12. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  13. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech 7th semester students?
  16. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  17. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  18. Selection procedure in Accenture On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? Tips for preparation?
12th December 2015, 05:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?

You cannot attend the recruitment drive of Accenture if you have a pending backlog. However, if you clear the backlog in this semester and if Accenture comes for recruitment after that, then you will be eligible for the recruitment drive of Accenture. As per the eligibility criteria, you should have at least 60% in the entire career, 10th, 12th/Diploma and B.Tech. Since you satisfy this criteria so you are eligible for the recruitment drive provided you clear the backlog before the recruitment drive of Accenture.
13th December 2015, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student studying in 7th semester at NIE, Mysore. I have a 72% in my 10th standard and 82% in my Diploma. I have 6.9 CGPA in my B.Tech. Currently I have 1 backlog subject which I will be clearing in this semester itself. Can I attend the Accenture company On Campus Interview?
No, backlog candidates are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.

Selection process for Accenture recruitment:-

Online Test
Technical Interview
Management Interview
HR Interview

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?