5th March 2011, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MHT CET after doing board exam from Haryana?

I am in 12th. I am giving my board exams from Faridabad in Haryana. Its CBSE board. i have to do my engineering from Pune in Maharashtra. So can I appear for Mht-CET? Please do reply.
Thank you
Vishal.

11th March 2011, 04:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for MHT CET after doing board exam from Haryana?

This exam is basically for those who are domicles of the state. You this you need to a resident any where in the state for 15 years. Also students who pass their 10th standard from a state can apply for the domicile certificate. Incase you are able satisfy any of these criteria you can apply for this test. Otherwise you need to appear for the All India Entrance exam.
13th June 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is jammu and kashmeer migrant qouta in MH CET quota ,how i can get admission through this quota ?
6th August 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, you have 1 more option to take admission in maharastra that is to give AIEEE exam... most of collage give admission from this result.......!!!!!!!!
13th November 2019, 11:31 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No, you cannot apply for this exam as you have not appeared for 10 and 12 standard from Maharashtra board
This exam is only conducted for Maharashtra board student
You can apply for any national level entrance exam through the national level entrance score you will get admission in the colleges in Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?