24th January 2014, 08:33 PM
Siddharth.Th

Can I appear for NDA Army Wing Examination?

I am Siddharth Thakur, of PCB stream, so can i appear for the NDA Army Wing Examinations. (without Mathematics )

2nd February 2014, 04:42 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA Army Wing Examination?

Why not, you are eligible to apply for NDA Army wing Examination there is no doubt about that. Any Stream candidate can apply for NDA Army Examination. Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subject required to apply for Air Force and Navy Examination. So you are absolutely eligible to apply for this examination.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination is conducted twice in a year for admission to Army wings, Navy wings, Air force and 10+2 Naval Academy examination. The exam application form are received only online mode.

Eligibility for Army wings :- You should have a passed your Higher Secondary Level(10+2 pattern) with any stream of a recognized School or equivalent qualification. There is no minimum marks required to apply. Any 12th pass out candidate can apply or 12th appearing final exam may also eligible to apply. Age must not have less than 16.5 years and not more than 19 years.
8th December 2017, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA Army Wing Examination?

Hello sir, I'm appearing 12 arts student and going to give 12th examination in 2018 , my DoB 06/November/2000. I would like to ask that for arts stream ARmy wings is eligible so sir, may i know the syllabus of army wings, please .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?