27th April 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NET exam of Commerce after doing 1st year M.Com?

i am in 1st yr mcom can i appear to net exam of commerce

30th April 2012, 09:50 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I appear for NET exam of Commerce after doing 1st year M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 1st yr mcom can i appear to net exam of commerce

Eligibility Criterion For UGC NET Exam

Through the UGC NET..a candidate can apply for both lectureship as well as Junior Research Fellowship

A candidate is eligible for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test only if the candidate fulfills the following minimum conditions :-

1) The candidate must be a final year post graduation student or already a post graduate with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA..

2) For the students applying for the JRF..the candidates must be less than 28 years of age as on the 1st date of the month of the exam..

So, I am really very sorry but you are currently not eligible for appearing for the NET Exam although you can apply next year..

This year's 1st UGC NET Exam is going to be held on 24th June..

For any more information and updates you can directly visit the official website for UGC NET which is http://ugcnetonline.in

I have also attached some previous year papers which will help you in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
30th April 2012, 10:23 PM
vickydhupia2010

Default Re: Can I appear for NET exam of Commerce after doing 1st year M.Com?

hi
[IMG][/IMG]

ELIGIBLITY FOR NET EXAM
Education Qualification
M.Sc. or Equivalent degree under the subjects mentioned in para 2.1 above, with minimum 55% marks for General & OBC candidates; 50% for SC/ST candidates.

AGE LIMIT& RELAXATION

For JRF (NET): Minimum 19 Years and maximum 28 years as on 01-07-2012 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer), Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants).

For LS (NET): Minimum 19 years, as on 01.07.2012. No upper age limit.

Selection procedure:
The selection for award of JRF shall be made on the basis of a competitive written test called the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by CSIR at national level and consisting of two papers
Paper one is objective type consisting of Part
(A) general nature and part (B) is subject type.
It tests the mental ability and broad awareness of scientific knowledge at the rudimentary level.
The second paper is to be selected from the amongst
(1) Chemical Sciences (2) Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences (3) Life Sciences, (4) Mathematical Sciences and (5) Physical Sciences

The second paper requires short descriptive answers to questions. Usually examinations are held for a day on the third Sunday in June and December, each year
The candidates who qualify in the test are informed individually after the result is finalized. The Fellowship is awarded on receipt of necessary details of the qualifying degree examination, place of work, research topic, the name of supervisor and the concurrence of the Institution to provide all the necessary facilities. The validity of the offer of this award will be one year. The candidate is expected to register for Ph.D degree within a period of one year from the date of joining

THANK YOU
ALL THE BEST
30th April 2012, 10:25 PM
vickydhupia2010

hi
[IMG][/IMG]

ELIGIBLITY FOR NET EXAM
Education Qualification
M.Sc. or Equivalent degree under the subjects mentioned in para 2.1 above, with minimum 55% marks for General & OBC candidates; 50% for SC/ST candidates.

AGE LIMIT& RELAXATION

For JRF (NET): Minimum 19 Years and maximum 28 years as on 01-07-2012 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer), Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants).

For LS (NET): Minimum 19 years, as on 01.07.2012. No upper age limit.

Selection procedure:
The selection for award of JRF shall be made on the basis of a competitive written test called the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by CSIR at national level and consisting of two papers
Paper one is objective type consisting of Part
(A) general nature and part (B) is subject type.
It tests the mental ability and broad awareness of scientific knowledge at the rudimentary level.
The second paper is to be selected from the amongst
(1) Chemical Sciences (2) Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences (3) Life Sciences, (4) Mathematical Sciences and (5) Physical Sciences

The second paper requires short descriptive answers to questions. Usually examinations are held for a day on the third Sunday in June and December, each year
The candidates who qualify in the test are informed individually after the result is finalized. The Fellowship is awarded on receipt of necessary details of the qualifying degree examination, place of work, research topic, the name of supervisor and the concurrence of the Institution to provide all the necessary facilities. The validity of the offer of this award will be one year. The candidate is expected to register for Ph.D degree within a period of one year from the date of joining

THANK YOU
ALL THE BEST
14th August 2012, 10:29 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criterion -

Through the UGC NET..a candidate can apply for both lectureship as well as Junior Research Fellowship

A candidate is eligible for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test only if the candidate fulfills the following minimum conditions :-

1) The candidate must be a final year post graduation student or already a post graduate with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA..

2) For the students applying for the JRF..the candidates must be less than 28 years of age as on the 1st date of the month of the exam..

So, I am really very sorry but you are currently not eligible for appearing for the NET Exam although you can apply next year..

This year's 1st UGC NET Exam is going to be held on 24th June..

For any more information and updates you can directly visit the official website for UGC NET which is http://ugcnetonline.in

I have also attached some previous year papers which will help you in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
Commerce-December-2006-Paper-2nd.pdf(60.9 KB, 1 views)
Commerce-December-2006-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.9 KB, 1 views)
Commerce-December-2007-Paper-2nd.pdf(60.9 KB, 1 views)
Commerce-December-2007-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.9 KB, 1 views)
Commerce-December-2008-Paper-2nd.pdf(60.9 KB, 1 views)
Commerce-December-2008-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.9 KB, 1 views)
UGC NET 2011Paper-I (SET-X).pdf(170.7 KB, 2 views)
UGC NET Paper-I 2010.pdf(257.1 KB, 1 views)

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?