16th October 2014, 11:21 PM
utkarshasangale

Can I give NET exam after completing first year B.Com with required percentage?

Hello sir/ma'am,
i wanted to know that can i give net exam after i complete my first year mcom with required percentage?
Plz do reply for my query.
Thanking u in anticipation...!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a minimum pass percentage for degree to appear for NET exam? Am I eligible to appear for NET after completing B.Com in 4 years with 49% and then MBA in 2 years with 68%?
  2. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the percentage required for PSI entrance exam?
  4. Can a BBM student give IPS exam? What is the minimum percentage required for the exam?
  5. Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?
  6. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  8. How to join CA after completing B.Com with 45%
  9. Can I give NDA exam after completing 12th? What percentage is required?
  10. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
  11. How much percentage is required in UGC NET exam? I have scored 54.75%
  12. Which group should I take in B.E for studying Pilot course? What to do after completing 4 years course? Percentage needed to get in B.E and required physical criteria?
  13. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  14. How to improve my 12th percentage after completing Graduation?
  15. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?
  16. After completing B.Com what is the percentage required to do IPCC?
  17. Percentage required in B.Tech to give the BSNL exam for EC engineer?
  18. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
17th October 2014, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give NET exam after completing first year B.Com with required percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarshasangale View Post
Hello sir/ma'am,
i wanted to know that can i give net exam after i complete my first year mcom with required percentage?
Plz do reply for my query.
Thanking u in anticipation...!!!!
You have completed 1st year of your M.Com degree so you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET Exam but for JRF your age should be below 28 years.

For more details about NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
17th October 2014, 02:22 PM
sandeep2431993

Default Re: Can I give NET exam after completing first year B.Com with required percentage?

If you want to give NET then you should be in the final year of your master degree or pass-out then only you are eligible for it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?