15th April 2013, 06:51 PM
Raj Kumar Chaudhary

How to get TTE job in railway? I have done graduation from commerce faculty and appearing in 1st year exam

how can i get tte job in railway ? I am doing graduation from commerce faculty and appearing in 1st year exam. I have got marks in 63.4% in matric and 61.6% in intermediate (commerce).

15th July 2015, 02:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get TTE job in railway? I have done graduation from commerce faculty and appearing in 1st year exam

You are eligible to apply for the TTE job in railway .

TTE stands for Travelling Ticket Examiner.

Railway recruitment board conducts entrance exam every year to make recruitment for the non technical post in Indian Railways.And, the post of TTE is also a non- technical post of railways .

The eligibility criteria for getting job as TTE in Railways are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed 10th class with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized state or central board.

-The candidate who have either passed 12th or holds a diploma degree can also apply for the exam.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation is provided for OBC candidates by 3 years and SC/ST candidate by 5 years .

The Selection Process involves of

Written Test and

Interview.

The written examination conducted by RRB consists of approximately 150 questions from the subject area like

General Knowledge,

Aptitude,

Logical and Analytical Reasoning,

Mathematics, and

General English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?