2nd August 2013, 11:17 AM
reejusingh

Can i appear next year for chemistry exam for compartmental exam?

sir
can i appear next year for chemistry exam for compartmental exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give compartmental exam in Maths?
  2. Will I able to get good job after giving compartmental in math?
  3. Can i apply for engineering in the same year after giving the compartment exam?
  4. Can I give the improvement exam for both compartmental and non-compartmental papers?
  5. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam? -- [New]
  6. Top Commerce Colleges in India for B.Com, B.Com(H), BBA? Which are the the top most business schools?
  7. How much marks are required to pass in compartmental exam? When will be the exam?
  8. Even if I pass the compartmental in July, will I be eligible for AIPMT?
  9. How should I apply for compartmental? I have failed in Maths
  10. Can I give compartmental exam after failing in 2 subjects in Physics and Maths? Can I give Re-Board next year?
  11. How can I appear for AIPMT? I have failed in 1st time compartmental exam
  12. Can I appear for NDA exam after passing 12th science with 48% marks in compartmental exam
  13. Can i do B.E Mechanical after completing compartment in Physics
  14. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?
  15. CBSE 10th result declaration in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for school service commission after passing B.Com with compartmental
  17. Is it compulsory to pass all five subjects in class X to get promotion to class XI?
  18. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
29th August 2015, 09:37 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear next year for chemistry exam for compartmental exam?

Compartmental examination is a option by which students can avoid a loss of crucial year in their academics due to failing in one of the subjects of their board examination.

Compartmental examinations are held within 2 months after the announcement of actual board examinations results and for the same one has to apply within 22 working days from the day of result declaration.

So, it is clear from above paragraphs that you are not eligible for appearing the compartmental examination next year. If you wish to give your chemistry paper next year then you need to appear in all your papers of board examination once again. The application form for compartmental examination are made available on the official website of board of examination.

For more queries regarding the same you must refer to the official website of your boards try to contact with board officials via emails or phones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?