7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to pass all five subjects in class X to get promotion to class XI?

Is it compulsory to pass all five subjects in class X to get promotion to class Xi? if i I am failing in anyone subject in sa1,then will i fail in class X? if I am weak in anyone subject , then will it disturb my entire career? does CCE system promotes "all pass" system?
kavya kamal

22nd February 2014, 12:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass all five subjects in class X to get promotion to class XI?

Yes, it is essential to pass in all subjects in order to get promoted in eleventh standard after your tenth standard. This becomes more crucial if you are changing your school. If you are weak in any one subject, then it does not mean that you will fail in it. This is completely a negative attitude. You must ensure that you devote more time towards that subject and convert your weak point into a stronger point. Study that subject more and more until you get the grasp in it. You need to ensure that you are confident in that subject.

If you fail in one subject in your tenth, then you need to give compartmental exam of that subject. If you pass the compartmental exam, you will be given the pass status in that subject and will be promoted to 11th standard. But make it a point to convert your thought, build up the attitude that you will get good marks in that subject by studying more.
6th November 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass all five subjects in class X to get promotion to class XI?

i am unable to understand maths, can i change my maths with oter subjects in class 9th. i have disability in maths
22nd November 2015, 05:05 PM
manjunath.m.nerti

yes it is compulsory to pass all 5 subjects in X class to pramote for XI class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?