9th January 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for PGDHM entrance exam after passing B.Com?

i am the student of b.com third year, can i appear in PGDHM entrance exam, in iihm kolkata and any college in kolkata. please inform me. my email is [email protected]

6th May 2013, 08:52 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for PGDHM entrance exam after passing B.Com?

Dear Friend,
In order to apply for PGDHM (Post Graduate Diploma in Health Management) you must have completed your Graduations in Commerce as you have completed your B.Com so you are eligible for it but you should also given anyone of the exam among ATMA / XAT / JMET / MAT / CMAT / CAT.

Since,Your marks in all of the above entrance examinations plays a major role for pursuing the courses and without attempting these Examinations you are not eligible to apply for the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?