2nd July 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PGDHM course through correspondence?

Hello
Can i do PGDHM in distance mode?????
Please let me know as soon as possible
waiting for your reply
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for PGDHM entrance exam after passing B.Com?
  2. Can I get admission in IIHMR for PGDHM course if perform well in GD & PI having secured 72 percentile in CAT? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a seat in IIHMR, Jaipur for PGDHM course? I have scored 585 marks in MAT. How may I get last year GD/PI topics for IIHMR, Jaipur?
  4. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  5. How to apply for B.Sc course in Correspondence?
  6. Can I do Correspondence LLB course from IGNOU being a candidate having completed BA course with 41% of marks? When can I apply and how to apply for this course?
  7. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence after doing graduation in B.A stream with 50%
  8. Which course to do after BAMS for a brighter future? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where can I apply for admission for correspondence for MSc chemistry or MSc in EVS?
  10. How to apply for diploma course(DME) in correspondence?
  11. How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?
  12. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  13. Last date to apply for correspondence course in B.Ed?
  14. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  15. How to apply for D.Ed correspondence? I am a commerce student
  16. How should I apply for D.Ed correspondence course?
  17. Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?
  18. How can I apply for B.Ed correspondence?
30th September 2015, 11:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PGDHM course through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Can i do PGDHM in distance mode?????
Please let me know as soon as possible
waiting for your reply
thank you in advance
Yes, Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management can be pursued through correspondence mode. A number of institutions have this course. IGNOU has a 2.5 year course which requires a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a recognized university. There is no age limit for this course. The hotel management is indeed a very attractive field of study and profession. With the growing mindset of people Traveling and Dining out, the demand for the professionals in hotel management is really high. This is a well paying job with a lot of satisfaction attached to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?