10th November 2021, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in PSC exam after completing Diploma with distinction?

I have completed 10th.+12 failed. Then Diploma in hotel management completed with distinction so with this qualification am I ready for psc exam?

13th November 2021, 06:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in PSC exam after completing Diploma with distinction?

For appearing in any PSC examination, the basic education required is a graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, just on the basis of Diploma course you are not eligible for appearing in the PSC examination as Diploma in Hotel Management course is not equivalent to a graduation degree course which is the basic requirement for appearing in PSC examination.

So, in case you want to appear in PSC examination, you need to go for a graduation degree course first.
13th November 2021, 10:06 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

For PSC exam you must have a bachelor's degree from a recogniszed university or equivalent qualification.
14th November 2021, 09:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. You are not eligible for the PSC exam after completing Diploma with distinction. You should have completed your Graduation degree to appear in the PSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?