24th March 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech with distinction?

Please guide me. I got distinction in M.Tech, BE marks is 54% PU marks is 47% and 10th is 61%. Will I get good job in E&C. My email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job after completing MSc Botany with Distinction marks
  2. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  3. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  4. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  5. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  6. Can I do M.Tech from private?
  7. Is BCA+MCA with distinction or 60% marks a satisfactory qualification to get a good job and package? Does IT has a good scope in future?
  8. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  10. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  11. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  12. Which is better to do after MSc Chemistry : M.Tech or Ph.D?
  13. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  14. How can I apply for electrical engineering job? I have passed distinction in engineering
  15. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  16. How to do BCA after completing 2nd PUC in distinction?
  17. Being an undergraduate from J & K can I get a good job?
  18. How can I join Army after passing 12th?
24th March 2017, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech with distinction?

Getting a job in private sector strictly depends on the academic career and performance in the interview. Therefore, you should get yourself a good CV and prepare well for the interview. If you are good enough, then you will surely get a job.

There is nothing guaranteed on the basis of marks. Marks is just the criteria to appear for interview. If you justify your marks, then surely you will get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?