10th August 2013, 02:13 PM
mohit00001

Can I appear for SCRA exam?

SIR,
i want to know that person done his ITI with electrical can appear for SCRA exam or not??

25th May 2014, 07:27 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for SCRA exam?

SCRA i.e Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC Once in a year for apprentices in Mechanical Department. To apply for SCRA Exam, the aspirant should have completed Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and have at least one of the following subjects Chemistry, Biology or Computer Science. Even those who are completed degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.

The aspirant age should between 17 years to 21 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories. No percentage bar required to apply. Final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for this examination. SCRA Examination was already completed. Next notification will be publish in the month of October or November in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?