25th September 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for UGC NET exam? I have done M.A in economics

Hello sir, i wants to know that i have done m.a. In economics. But i got re-apear inone paper of m.a. Now it is clear and i got 56% in m. A. Can i apear for ugc net exam

5th October 2012, 02:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for UGC NET exam? I have done M.A in economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, i wants to know that i have done m.a. In economics. But i got re-apear inone paper of m.a. Now it is clear and i got 56% in m. A. Can i apear for ugc net exam
Yes, if you have clear your Re-appear then you are eligible to apply for National Eligibility test, You must have to scored more than 55% marks in your Master degree to apply and Registered for NET, The Marks relaxation is only applicable for SC/ST/PH Category candidates only.

The Notification of December NET Examination is going to be published soon, please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form online form the UGC website.

Most probably the notification will be published in this month only. We all are waiting for NET December Notification.

Post graduation with minimum 55% marks in the minimum criteria to apply for NET. This examination is conducted to certified candidates for these two posts namely,

=> Lectureship
=> Junior Research Fellowship

There is no maximum age restriction to apply for Lectureship NET.

But you have to attained the age of 19 years to registered for NET Examination.

The examination is objective with no negative marking, once you cleared NET you certified for Lectureship Post and Many colleges will pay you good salary.

So, please wait for the notification and then apply for this examination online for more details check official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
5th October 2012, 07:09 PM
Arajjo

Hello friend..

Yes, you appear the UGC Net entrance exam. the minimum require the 55% Marks in to give the entrance exam of UGC and you get the 56% Marks so you apply UGC Net Exam.

University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.

Eligibility

you have at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree and Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have at least 50% marks in Master’s degree.

Age Limitation:-

Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years.
Lectureship: There is no upper age limit for apply.

Thank..

All the Best!!!
4th November 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Can you please tell that one who is pursuing masters in nursing can apply for UGC NET or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?