27th July 2011, 06:03 PM

After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam can I give?

Which exams are able to give after diploma in automobile engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam can I give?
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  6. After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam should I give?
  7. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  9. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  10. Which Automobile Diploma engineering course offers one year training? Is it safe to pursue this course through correspondence?
  11. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  12. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  13. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  14. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  15. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  17. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can we do something for career after 10th?
31st July 2011, 11:14 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam can I give?

after diploma in automobile engineering there are so many options but you have to choose the best suitable one for you according to your interest and performance. you may go for further study or you may go for job.

if you want to go for further study then you may take admission in B.E/B.Tech. there is two way to take admission in B.E/B.Tech for diploma in engineering candidates. one is lateral entry through which you will be able to take admission in B.Tech directly in second year. for this you have to appear in lateral entry examination. this a state level examination. if you crack this examination through counseling you will be able to take admission in B.Tech directly in second year.

the other way is you have to appear in engineering entrance examination like general 12th Students after studying in science stream. you have to clear the examination and according to your rank you will be able to take admission in engineering in first year of B.Tech. you may appear in IIT JEE, AIEEE and other state level engineering entrance examination.you will eligible for these examination.

you may also go for job. there are so many government organization which recruit Diploma in engineering students through written examination. you may appear in that type of written examination and may go for government job. but the competition in government job is very high. so many candidates are trying to get chance in government job. you must have very good technical knowledge to clear government recruitment examination.

best wishes.
31st July 2011, 11:21 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Which exams are able to give after diploma in automobile engg.
dear friend,
after doing diploma in automobile engineering, you are now eligible to take admission in b.tech. you can take admission directly into the second year of b.tech through lateral entry. for that you will have to give an entrance exam. every state conducts its own entrance exam for giving admission. so you will have to see that in which state you want to take admission.
there is no lateral entry in iit and nit colleges.
if you want to take admission in those colleges, then you will have to give iit jee or aieee exam and take admission in first year only.
31st July 2011, 11:42 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after diploma in automobile engg
you go for higher study for degree engineering
but for this entry you go for
entrance exam so you go for
exam like:-
AIEEE
IIT JEE
OJEE
WBJEE
othere state entrance exam

if you get good rank then you eligible for admission in good college

college like:-

*Satybhama university,Chennai
*Anna university,Chennai
*Hindustan institute of engg technology
*IIT,Delhi
*IIT,Rorrkee
31st July 2011, 02:25 PM
amisha rath

hey friend..

1.you can apply for admission in BE/BTech directly in 2nd year
2.you can do job
3.you can do mba after your diploma in automobile engineering any post graduate diploma courses.
4. you can go for m.e.u can also do mca/mtech or aeronautical engineering
31st July 2011, 02:27 PM
jitendra1117

hi friend
after diploma you can take admission in b.tech and taking degree and if you wanna job then you can apply in automotive companies which are offering the as well as your candidates , it's totally depend on you
31st July 2011, 02:29 PM
jitendra1117

hi friend
after diploma you can take admission in b.tech and taking degree and if you wanna job then you can apply in automotive companies which are offering the as well as your candidates , it's totally depend on you
31st July 2011, 02:31 PM
sohamroy201

If you want to go for further study then you may take admission in B.E/B.Tech. there is two way to take admission in B.E/B.Tech for diploma in engineering candidates. one is lateral entry through which you will be able to take admission in B.Tech directly in second year. for this you have to appear in lateral entry examination. this a state level examination. if you crack this examination through counseling you will be able to take admission in B.Tech directly in second year...
31st July 2011, 02:34 PM
sohamroy201

If you want to go for further study then you may take admission in B.E/B.Tech. there is two way to take admission in B.E/B.Tech for diploma in engineering candidates. one is lateral entry through which you will be able to take admission in B.Tech directly in second year. for this you have to appear in lateral entry examination. this a state level examination. if you crack this examination through counseling you will be able to take admission in B.Tech directly in second year.
Or you may also get government job,but you must have very good technical knowledge to clear government recruitment examination.
31st July 2011, 05:48 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
after completion of your diploma in automobile engineering you can go for various exams it is depends on your interest, means in which field you want to go..

like if you want to go for B.tech course then you have to appear in lateral entry exam....
The lateral entry exam is held on state basis..
after clearing the exam you can take admission in 2nd year of B.tech directly.

If you want to take admission in IIT for B.tech course then you have to appear in IIT-JEE , AIEEE exam...

if you have interest in doing job then you can appear in PSU exams after completion of diploma..

so, now you decide in which field you want to go..

All the best...
5th August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

hello friends
can anybody give the list of collgs those give admission in 2nd yr for automobile engg.
1st September 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiii i m Which exams are able to give after diploma in automobile engg.
i m 10th pass
can i take admission in iit
7th September 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

after diploma automobile engineering is any possibility to do btech mining engineering? what is the path to aproach?
30th September 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to get B.E in Automobile Engineering through correspondance
30th September 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to get B.E in Automobile engineering through correspandance
13th October 2013, 10:35 AM

Question Re: After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam can I give?

Hi, I am imran and student of automobile engineering(junior engg.).sir i want know after comlete course/appearing which types of government/railway examination can i write.please suggest me .
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?