22nd November 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission via online for MSc Mathematics?

had suggested to do M.SC in mathematics ..could i apply for admission through online??

15th April 2013, 12:38 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for admission via online for MSc Mathematics?

Dear Friend,
First and most important thing is that you should have completed B.Sc in Mathematics in order to apply for M.Sc in Mathematic.
Second thing is that you can apply for any mode but the most beneficial one is online since its have lots of benefits other than the time also.
Most of the colleges and institutions which are reputed and have good level released the forms on their websites,You can generally have to visit the site of such institutions and have to apply online also their mode of payment is mostly by the credit/Debit or any master card,So you don't have to waste the time in order to visit to the institutions every time.
Just list out your interested university or institutions and just visit their site in order to apply for it.
In case if they don't have it then you have to go by offline method since there is no options.
And yes at last don't be in hurried while applying online you should be first confirm by all their general rules with terms and condition because people mostly do mistake without reading the general rules and also its about the payment so be careful and then apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?