5th June 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air Hostess? I am doing BSc 1st year from DU

Hello ! This Uma bhati actually I want to know that I am doing B.Sc 1st year from DU so can I apply for air hostess ?? Actually I want to do both courses please tell me what can I do.

17th February 2015, 08:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess? I am doing BSc 1st year from DU

The Cabin crew and Flight Attendants or Air hostess are hold important part in aviation sector. Minimum qualification is class 12. Graduates with hotel management degree are also eligible.
You should have Indian Passport. Age should be below 25 and minimum height should be 157.5 centimeters. The weight has to be in proportion to height. Unmarried candidates with eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in each eye are eligible. There should be fluency in English, Hindi and foreign language.
8th August 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Hostess? I am doing BSc 1st year from DU

Is there any chance to become an airhostess after completing B.SC cource
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?