7th September 2011, 09:23 AM
suneetha 48

Syllabus and Other related Information regarding Drug Inspector Exam?

sir,i've completed my m.pharmacy ..i would like to appear for the drug inspector exam.could you please send me the syllabus and any other relavant matter of drug inspector exam

9th September 2011, 02:19 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus and Other related Information regarding Drug Inspector Exam?

There are two ways to become a drug Inspector:-
1.Going through a exam conducted by UPSC Board
2.Going through your State level PSC exam

The exams will be only conducted if there is vacancy for many posts.UPSC didn't conduct the examination.Usually UPSC asks for a minimum of 3 year experience in the field of drug manufacturing and testing.if your between the age group of 21-32 then you can go through the examination.Relaxation is provided for the SC/ST candidates.For experience you can apply for private sector companies like Dabur, Ranbaxy, Hindustan Lever, Dr Reddy labs,.etc.Usually UPSC asks for experienced candidates but State Board usually doesn't mention experience as one of the eligibility criteria.

So,first try out in State level examinations.The notification and other details regarding the examination will be put up in your State's Public Service Commission website.The question paper includes your subjects with 75% of the marks along with general Knowledge i.e current events and basics of other subjects which include 25% of the marks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Drug Inspector Syllabus.pdf(16.7 KB, 419 views)
9th September 2011, 04:00 PM
dylan22

Default Re: Syllabus and Other related Information regarding Drug Inspector Exam?

This is really nice information. This exam is really important. In between this, you sharing this information is really good for the student.
17th December 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

this is madhavi sir,
sir are there any study materials for drug inspector exam
30th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Provide your mail ID i can forward the PDF file
4th April 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

do you have materials regarding drug inspectors entrance exam. pls send me the sylllabus also. my email id is [email protected]
7th January 2013, 09:45 PM
nitika.panday

sir i want the syllabus of drug inspector and also some other materials related to drug inspector for my preparations
7th January 2013, 09:55 PM
nitika.panday

sir i want the syllabus of drug inspector and also some other materials related to drug inspector for my preparations
7th January 2013, 09:56 PM
nitika.panday

sir i want the syllabus of drug inspector and also some other materials related to drug inspector for my preparations.my email id is [email protected]
7th November 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I had completed my B.Pharma and M.Pharma,
Want to be drug inspector and I had read all the queries and solutions
But if anyone could provide an overall idea right from beginning the ways for becoming DI.
The syllabus, from where notification for exams can be fetched.
29th September 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 years old. I have completed my M.A and B.ed from Calcutta university.Am I eligible for school inspector exam.if yes,pls tell me some valuable books name for SI exam.Thank you.
8th August 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir if we complete bpharm can be compete di exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?