2nd January 2018, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed after completing my BBM or while pursuing MBA as distance program?

I completed my UG (BBM) and now I am going to do my MBA in distance course can I do B. Ed while I'm doing MBA? Can you please give me the right information on this? What are the criteria followed? Hope that I will get the answer from here. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best suited for MBA, B.Com or BBM? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?
  3. Whether candidates pursuing B.Com from distance are eligible for MBA from regular universities or not?
  4. Which course would be better to take in MBA after completing BBM with HR specialization?
  5. Can I study MBA in Abroad if pursuing BBM in India?
  6. Can I pursue MBA after completing BBM? Difference between BBM and BBA?
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D program if pursuing M.Tech through distance education? List of distance institutes which offers M.Tech in India?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  9. How to do MBA after completing BBM with overall percentage of 60%?
  10. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  11. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for IPCC program being a distance MBA postgraduate?
  13. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  14. Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education?
  15. Details for NET exam for computer science?
  16. List of universities offering distance BEd course in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  17. How to enter in private bank sector after completing BBM and MBA from distance education?
  18. Best Institute for Distance MBA program? Can I apply for IGNOU for Distance MBA?
3rd January 2018, 01:49 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed after completing my BBM or while pursuing MBA as distance program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my UG (BBM) and now I am going to do my MBA in distance course can I do B. Ed while I'm doing MBA? Can you please give me the right information on this? What are the criteria followed? Hope that I will get the answer from here. Thanks!
You may apply for B.ED course simultaneously but to be honest the course that you are doing right now as you have mentioned MBA course, its very tough and so also B.ED course. Both the course need lot of attention as well as dedication towards study. One is related to the course of teaching while the other is related to Multinational company works. So, there is no harm but yes if you can give the equal amount of attention then only I will suggest you to pursue B.ED course because B.ED does not mean that you will study and give examination and you will get the certificate but as a part of curriculum you have to go for a practice teaching in a school prescribed by the college for 6-8 months regularly and there is a marks too. So, going for B.ED is all upto you. If you are ready to work hard so yes B.ED is a good option for you simultaneously.

Admission to B.ED course is done through entrance examination and to apply for B.ED entrance examination you need to have minimum 50% marks in your Graduation and also you need to have school related subject which you have studied in your 10+2 level followed by Graduation level.

There are many regular as well as distance mode colleges available in India where you can apply. Some of the name of the colleges for B.ED course are:

IGNOU - DELHI

Lady shree Ram college, Delhi

University of Delhi

Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi

Banaras Hindu University

Calcutta University

Netaji Subash Open University, Kolkata

Annamalai University

Madurai Kamraj University

Dr. B.R Ambedkar University.

Forms are generally available in the month of January to March. Please contact the college office for further details.
3rd January 2018, 02:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed after completing my BBM or while pursuing MBA as distance program?

Yes, you can study B.Ed after BBA. The educational qualification required is to complete any under graduation degree i.e., 10+2+3 or 11+2+2 or 11+3 or its equivalent education in any related stream from any recognized university.

You can even study B.Ed while studying MBA as distance education. There are many universities which provide B.Ed course. For getting admission into the universities you need to attend the entrance exam conducted by the university. Few universities give direct admission based on the previous years performance. Based on your university the admission process varies.
3rd January 2018, 09:10 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements for Bachelor of Education course:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

Minimum of 50% marks is required in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed coure.

You can apply for Bachelor of Education after completing your Bachelor's degree in Business Management.
3rd January 2018, 10:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates are also eligible for exam.

2. You need to have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for B.Ed course after completion of BBM course or while pursuing Master of Business Administration in distance mode.
4th January 2018, 04:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you are not eligible to pursue both the courses at the same time even after these are regular and distance.
You are not allowed to execute both the degrees at the same time. Only 1 degree will be accepted. According to my opinion you should pursue any one of them. But if you are interested in both then you should pursue one by one.

Eligibility criteria:-
For B.Ed you must have completed graduation from a recognized university having at least 45% marks.
For MBA also bachelor degree is important having 45% marks.
Upper age limit is required for both of them.
4th January 2018, 05:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher training course. The academic qualification required for pursuing this course is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Minimum percentage of marks required to apply for B.Ed course is 50% in bachelor's degree.

After completion of BBM course if you manage to secure 50% marks then you can apply for B.Ed entrance exam.
24th February 2020, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bbm.mba in distance education.so I am planning to take up now b.ed .. what Will be the eligibility for this??.can I take up for degree collage as a lecturer?? Or
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?