22nd November 2019, 03:46 PM
Reshov54321

Can I apply for B.Ed course after completing 2nd year of Graduation?

I am Souvik, I have completed my graduation with a honours subject and my graduation percentage is 49.5%. Presently, I have completed my 2nd year of Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Library & Information Science) with 64.2 percentage marks. Am I eligible for B.Ed course?

25th November 2019, 06:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course after completing 2nd year of Graduation?

Yes, you can apply for the B.Ed exam while pursuing the final year of BA. You need to be a minimum graduate to apply for the B.Ed course. You need to score at least 45% marks in the graduation level. You need to submit the educational documents at the time of joining the course. You need to attend the entrance exam for applying to the B.Ed course.
25th November 2019, 08:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course after completing 2nd year of Graduation?

Yes, you can apply for the B.Ed entrance exam by pursing your final degree .The B.Ed course/ entrance can be undertaken by anyone who has completed the graduation in any stream or mainly for 12th pass students as it is an undergraduate programme.
You need to have 50% marks for applying in the entrance exam.
As you are in the final year your final degree marks will be counted.
26th November 2019, 07:17 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

Academic qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree is 50%.

You can apply for B.Ed course after completion of Bachelor of Library and Information Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?